Photo Credit: Kimheart Moueng
The first annual “Go Gold For Dragonfly” Basketball Game was a success! Last Friday, at the February 2nd game versus Mason, over $2000 was raised to benefit The Dragonfly Foundation. The Dragonfly Foundation is a Cincinnati-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports pediatric cancer patients and their families.
Thank you to all who helped us make this a great event!
Interested in supporting The Dragonfly Foundation? Join us in the #SpreadSmilesForDragonfly Walk/Run Campaign, a fundraising and awareness effort led by Lakota West Students:
- Support Lakota West Senior Ali Hausfeld in her attempt to break a Guinness World Record to benefit The Dragonfly Foundation (learn more and donate at the link below)
- Donate to Dragonfly: Text SPREADSMILES to 71777
- Learn more about Ali’s World Record Attempt and how you can help those fighting pediatric cancer: www.dragonflyorg/spreadsmilesfordragonfly
- Run/Walk at the Shamrock Shuffle in West Chester on March 17, 2018 (Select “The Dragonfly Foundation” as a charity team upon registration)
- Run/Walk during the Cincinnati Flying Pig Race Weekend (any race) May 4-6, 2018 (Select “The Dragonfly Foundation” as a charity team upon registration)
- Share on social media using #SpreadSmilesForDragonfly and follow @WestDragonfly and @DragonflyCinci on Twitter and The Dragonfly Foundation on Facebook for updates
Thanks for supporting this student-led cause to benefit those children most in need!
Dragonfly Recognition and Halftime Ceremony
Photo Credit: Jenny Walters Photography