Lakota West Senior Camille Johnston (’18), daughter of Brian and Gretchen Johnston, has verbally committed to play Lacrosse and continue her education at the University of Cincinnati next school year.
1. What led you to your decision to attend your chosen college?
My First College lacrosse game was the University of Cincinnati and it’s always been my dream to go there.
2. Do you know what you want to study?
I want to major in Speech and Language Pathology
3. When did this school come into the picture?
In the fall of 2016
4. Have you visited the school? If so, when? How did it go?
Yes, December 2016. I fell in love with the school, team and coaches. The whole opportunity is amazing.
5. Did anyone help you through the recruiting process? What kind of help did they provide?
My parents and my coaches always supported me with solid guidance and advice. I am very grateful to have them through the process.
6. What are your strengths?
I feel that I’m aggressive in the midfield and I have strong field awareness.
7 .Please list any special awards, accomplishments or distinctions you may have earned:
-2015 Rookie of the Year
-2016 Honorable Mention All-District
-Most Valuable Player: 2016 & 2017
-2017 Second Team All-Region
Congrats Camille! #Westpride #WEareLakota