Skip to content
  • Lakota West Football

  • Girls Soccer

  • Lakota West Football

  • Cross Country

Journal-News: West/Loveland Has Playoff Feel

Article found at journal-news.com

Girls Soccer Hosting Car Wash on Saturday

Girls Soccer is hosting a car wash on Saturday at Lakota West from noon-4pm.  Come on over and support the Firebird Soccer Program! #Westpride

Lakota West Girls Basketball Parent/Player Meeting and Workout

PLEASE ATTEND THE 1ST LWGB WORKOUT AND PARENT/PLAYER MEETING WHO, WHEN & WHERE: STUDENT ATHLETES, TUES. SEPT. 2ND, 6:15PM @LAKOTA WEST HS MAIN CAMPUS GYM PARENTS TUES. SEPT. 2ND, 7:15PM @LAKOTA WEST HS MAIN CAMPUS GYM ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT COACH FISHMAN (A.FISHMAN@LAKOTAONLINE.COM)

Lakota West Football: Asafo-Adjei, Gentry, Stalker and Neal Selected to Preseason All-TSF Team

Tristatefootball.com has announced it’s 2014 Preseason All-Tristate Football Team and the Firebirds landed a few on the list.  The team is compiled with 75% of the vote from TSF analysts and media members.  The other 25% is taken from votes cast online. Congrats to the following: George Asafo-Adjei- First team OL Kole Gentry- First team […]

119 Reads

0 Comments

Bw’s BLAZIN’ Athletes of the Week 8/18/14 – 8/2514

2014-2015 Lakota West Bw’s Blazin’ Athletes of the Week PAST Athletes of The Week 8/18/14 – 8/25/14 Josh Oeters Senior, Cross Country Josh finished 4th out of 154 runners at the Finishtiming XC Classic on Saturday at Wilmington College.  He led the Firebirds to a 3rd place finish in this 22 school meet. Oerter ran the […]

101 Reads

0 Comments

Lakota West Cross Country Teams Have Success at Wilmington

The boys and girls cross country teams traveled to Wilmington this weekend to participate in the Finishtiming XC Classic.  The girls team returned with a 2nd place finish out of 13 teams and the boys finished 3rd out of 22 teams. Top Runners (5k): Girls: 4. Gloria Corona (19:57) 10. Meredith Elstun (21:04) 12. Emma […]

Lakota West Boys Soccer Team 2-0 with win over Worthington Kilbourne

With goals scored by Senior Aaron Beglin and Junior Julian Havens the Varsity Boys Soccer team held off a tough Worthington Kilbourne team 2-1 at Lakota West on Saturday afternoon.  Senior goalkeeper Jake Mutlu held the Wolves to only one goal after also holding Centerville to only one goal in a 3-1 win earlier in […]

Lakota West Fall Season: Check out team rosters, schedules, results and photos!

The team rosters, schedules, results and photos are now up to date for all of our fall teams.  Individual varsity photos are also available when you click on the player’s name in the roster. Detailed athletic results are also being posted as they happen for our varsity teams.  As of today (8/22/2014) all 24 results […]

796 Reads

0 Comments

Lakota West Softball Meeting on August 26th

There will be a very important meeting for any girl interested in playing softball for Lakota West High School this coming spring.  The meeting will be Tuesday, August 26 at 6:30 pm in the Main Campus Community Room.  If you have any questions contact Coach Keith Castner at the Freshman School by email: keith.castner@lakotaonline.com   

Lakota West Girls Soccer: Alumni Game a Huge Success

The Lakota West Girls Soccer team hosted a successful alumni soccer game last weekend raising over $1000 for Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Brain Tumor Research, in honor of former Lakota West Volleyball Player Lauren Hede. Statement from Lakota West Girls Soccer team and Coach Jan Bennett: “This year’s alumni game was yet another success as […]

215 Reads

0 Comments

Click Here For More Articles »

Lakota West Firebird Athletics