Skip to content

Football

  • Lakota West Football

  • Booster Bash

  • Lakota West Football

  • Signing Day

Lakota West Football: Braxton Neal and Brady Bowling Selected to Play OHSFCA North-South All-Star Game

Once again, the Lakota West football team will be represented at the Ohio High School Football Coaches Association North-South All-Star Game (OHSFCA).  Gannon Commit Brady Bowling and Cincinnati Commit Braxton Neal have been chosen to represent the OHSFCA Big School South Squad (DI-DIII).   Bowling and Neal will join Kyle Junior (Middletown) and Jeffrey Christian (Colerain) […]

Lakota West Boosters Hosting Inaugural “Booster Bash”

From the Lakota West Athletic Boosters “We are VERY excited to announce that our First Annual Lakota West Boosters Bash will be held on March 21st, 2015, at the Beckett Ridge Country Club, 7:00p – 11:00p. Tickets are $35 per person or $60 per couple (adults only). The ticket cost includes food and beverages.  There will […]

Lakota West Football: Nolan Ulizio Decommits from UConn and Commits to Michigan

  Most high school football players make a senior  “highlight tape” with hopes of landing a coveted Division I scholarship.  Most fail.  Senior Offenisive Lineman Nolan Ulizio (6’5″, 284lbs) probably had no idea how much his senior highlight video would help his cause. Shortly after his senior season ended, University of Connecticut was the first NCAA Division […]

National Letter of Intent Winter Signing Event (Updated with List of Signings)

The Lakota West Athletic Department will host a National Letter of Intent Winter Signing Event on the first day of the NCAA winter signing period on Wednesday, February 4th, 3:30pm in the Lakota West Community Room.  Any senior Lakota West football or soccer player signing a NLI is invited to the event.  Parents, family members, fans, […]

Lakota West Football: Firebirds Finish with Five Seniors in Scout.com Top 100 Ohio Football Prospects

The recruiting website Scout.com released their final Class of 2015 recruit rankings this week and the Firebirds finished with five players ranked in the top 100. Link to complete list 27 George Asafo-Adjei OG | West Chester (Ohio) Lakota West HS 6-4/300 Committed to: KENTUCKY 29 C.J. Stalker OLB | West Chester (Ohio) Lakota West HS […]

Lakota West Football: Asafo-Adjei Named Munoz Foundation Offensive Lineman of the Year

Before starting classes at University of Kentucky this week, George Asafo-Adjei received another honor from his 2014 high school season, the Anthony Munoz Foundation Offensive Lineman of the Year.  The foundation website says candidates “have to show a level of academic success and community involvement.”  This marks the second time a Lakota West football player […]

VOTE NOW! Several Firebirds Nominated for 2014 Postseason All-TriStateFootball.com Team

The following Lakota West Firebird football players have been nominated for the 2014 Postseason All-Tristatefootball.com Team.  Fan votes will account for 25 percent of the final tally with the TSF staff vote accounting for the remaining 75 percent.  Fans can vote once per hour until 11:59pm on Friday, January 30th.  The official 2014 Postseason All-TSF […]

Vote Now for the Lakota West Freshman Football Team to Receive $500 Donation!

In December, the employees of Phelan Insurance Company chose 25 organizations to receive a $50 donation and an employee chose the Lakota West Freshman Football Team.  In January, Phelan Insurance has decided to continue the “Season of Giving” and donate an additional $500 to the organization with the most votes. PLEASE vote for Lakota West […]

Lakota West Alumni: Josh Chichester Retires From Football and Moves to Professional Basketball

Lakota West Grad Josh Chichester was a rare breed in high school.  The 6’8″ athlete received NCAA division I scholarship offers in both football and basketball.  To this day, Chichester still owns the Lakota School District records in receiving yards in a season (734) and career receiving yards (1793).  In addition, he still owns Lakota […]

Winter Weather Scheduling Updates (1/6/2015)

Winter Weather Updates: Boys Basketball games will play as scheduled tonight.  Lakota West vs. Sycamore at Lakota West F,JV,V (4:30, 6:00, 7:30) Bowling match against Fairfield today has been CANCELLED Morning Football workouts cancelled Tuesday morning.  While at home, complete 200 push-ups, crunches and air squats. Baseball workouts cancelled today.