Lakota West Sports Passes and tickets for the Crosstown Showdown football game against Moeller are now available. They can be purchased M-F in the Lakota West Athletic Office from 8am-3pm. They will also be available at Freshman Orientation August 8th & 9th and the Sophomore/New Student Orientation at Lakota West on Wednesday, August 10th.
The Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown football game takes place on Friday, August 26th, 8:30 PM at UC Nippert Stadium. All tickets are $10 and they’re also good for the 6pm game between LaSalle and Sycamore. The athletic office will only accept CASH for these tickets.
Information for the Sport Passes: (Cash or Check will be accepted)
All-Sports Family Pass $180.00 (East/West Upgrade $60.00)
Football Family Pass $75.00
Soccer Family Pass $75.00
Basketball Family Pass $95.00
Single Student All-Sports Pass $50.00 (East/West Upgrade $20.00)
Single Adult All-Sports Pass $85.00 (East/West Upgrade $35.00)
1. Family passes are specific to each high school. East passes are honored only at East home athletic events and West passes are honored only at West home athletic events.
2. West family passes will be honored at HOME events for home West Freshman, Ridge Jr. and Plains Jr. schools. East family passes will be honored at HOME events for East Freshman, Hopewell Jr. and Liberty Jr. schools. NO CROSSOVERS ARE PERMITTED.
3. Passes are not honored at away contests, GMC tournaments, or O.H.S.A.A.
4. Family passes are non-transferable.
5. Each family member will receive his or her own pass that must be presented with ID for admission into contests.
6. Family is defined as – members of the same household (same address).
7. A replacement cost of $10.00 will be assessed for passes lost or mutilated.
8. Ticket credits will only be granted if ticket is signed by the ticket manager, dated and documented for credit.
9. Picture ID’s will be required when presenting sports pass at ticket gate.
10. ANY USE OF THIS PASS TO DECEIVE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES CAN RESULT IN THE PASS BEING VOIDED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.